Find Cheap Blue Light Blocking Glasses,Computer Glasses for Women/Men,WENDU Anti UV Glare Blue Light Filter Glasses [Anti Eye Eyestrain] Anti Blue Light Lenses (Black Frame,Yellow Lens)

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Buy Now!

Features and Specifications:

  • What you get: Package Includes:1 Pair-Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses Blue Light Blocking Glasses.complimentary frame carrying case and cleaning cloth. We offer a one-year warranty and lifetime service.If it is not man-made damage, you can return the defective product for repair or replacement during the one-year warranty period.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us until you are satisfied,Email: [email protected]
  • High quality material:High quality plastic frame ;Polycarbonate lens material, light weight and come with spring hinges for a comfortable fit. Unisex design is suitable for men and women.Notice: This glasses is without magnification and prescription.
  • Low Color Distortion Lens: Unlike other glasses, WENDU lenses don’t distort screen colors or have a harsh yellow tint. Our glasses only block the harmful 90% of blue light, while letting the other, harmless 10% through, giving you get the optimal viewing experience without any color distortion.
  • Stylish & Lightweight: Look good and see better with these classic black color plastic frames that are light weight and come with spring hinges for a comfortable fit. Unisex design is suitable for men and women.
  • Protect Your Eyes:Our glasses will reduce eye strain when working on a computer, tablet, phone or TV. sensitivity to light during long computer sessions. Allow your eyes to blink and function naturally. Great for office workers or anyone who has to look at a screen all day. Designed for all day comfort with a durable yet flexible frame. Whether you’re catching up on emails after a long day , or burning the midnight oil to finish a project – protect your eyes from excessive levels of blue light.
  • More features

Add to Cart Now!

Get Blue Light Blocking Glasses,Computer Glasses for Women/Men,WENDU Anti UV Glare Blue Light Filter Glasses [Anti Eye Eyestrain] Anti Blue Light Lenses (Black Frame,Yellow Lens) at the best price available today.

See also:
Q-tips Cotton Swabs, 500 ct
Best Buy! Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer
Best Prices! Body Rider Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Dual Trainer with Seat
Read About Graco Affix Backless Booster Car Seat, Pierce
customer ratings

Tags: , , ,

Get Daily Price Update - FREE!

How would you rate the "Find Cheap Blue Light Blocking Glasses,Computer Glasses for Women/Men,WENDU Anti UV Glare Blue Light Filter Glasses [Anti Eye Eyestrain] Anti Blue Light Lenses (Black Frame,Yellow Lens)"?

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...
Click stars to add your rating.

Customer Reviews

What did you like/dislike about it? Please state accurate facts and be objective.

Your Review

You must be logged in to post a review.





Hide me
Sign up below to join our eNewsletter
Show me